Notes of ordering
In case of order please note the following hints:
- CCD camera and computer hardware/software are NOT included.
- A suitable CCD/CMOS camera is optionally available.
- A bulb illumination (6V/6W, without transformer) and a collimator reticle are already included in the scope of delivery. Transformer or other illumination (LED illumination) can be ordered separately.
- For angle measurement, the autocollimator is usually equipped with a negative reticle (e.g. 208 112).
- Resolution test or Siemens star reticles can be used to check the imaging quality.
- Unless otherwise specified, the adjustment is made to infinite distance of the reticle image at a wavelength of 525 nm. Adjustment to other distances or wavelengths is also possible.
- Since this autocollimator does not have an eyepiece reticle, direct measurement of collimator reticle deposition is not possible. A computer with evaluation software is therefore additionally required.
- For inquiry or order you can specify either the article number of the desired product or/and the article description. The article description for autocollimators with CCD camera connection is shown on the right.