Notes of ordering
In case of order please note the following hints:
- CCD/CMOS camera and computer hardware/software are NOT included.
- A suitable CCD/CMOS camera is optionally available.
- A bulb illumination (6V/6W, without transformer) and a reticle are already included in the scope of delivery. Transformer or other illumination (like LEDillumination)can be ordered separately.
- For angle measurement, the autocollimator is preferably equipped with a negative reticle (e.g. 208 112).
- Resolution test plates or Siemens star reticles are used to check the imaging quality.
- Unless otherwise specified, the adjustment is made to infinite distance of the reticle image at a wavelength of 525 nm.
- Adjustment to other distances or wavelengths is also possible.
- Since this autocollimator does not have an eyepiece reticle, direct measurement of collimator reticle deposition is not possible. A computer with evaluation software may therefore be additionally required.
- You can specify either the article number of the requested product or the article description. The artilce description for autocollimators with variable focus adjustment CCD camera connection is shown on the right.